Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams @ Massey Hall - 9/21/07

Basher

We caught Ryan Adams last week in S.F at the Herbst Theatre. Awesome 2 set show!

Ryan Adams Herbst Theatre 7/23/07

Goodnite Rose

Please Do Not Let Me Go

Elizabeth

I taught myself how to grow old

Dear John

Magnolia Mtn

Blue Hotel

What sin

Sun also sets

OMG whatever, etc.

Let it Ride

Carolina Rain

Cold Roses

Peaceful Valley

Pearls on a String

The End

Wildflowers

Bartering Lines

Blue Sky Blues

let's hope that asshole from the enwave show isn't there...

i dont want to be the defender of assholedom here, but in the scheme of things, this guy wasnt that bad and his antics seem to have taken on mythical proportions.

sure, he got there late. was drunk. rustled about until he got into his seat, but then only called out two or three times after that. in total, there were at least 10 others who called out something or other. i actually think the woman who (very politely) asked ryan to turn up the lights early in the show turned him off more. the room had a very uncomfortable funeral/church-like tension that didnt need to be there and ryan adams did nothing to lighten the mood. personally, I dont blame the guy, or anyone else, who called out anything. it was a rock concert afterall, not a memorial service.

all that said, i did love the show. but let's be honest ... ryan adams is simply going to have to deal with people calling out 'sylvia plath' at massey hall because it's going to happen.

let's hope that asshole from the enwave show isn't there...

i dont want to be the defender of assholedom here' date=' but in the scheme of things, this guy wasnt that bad and his antics seem to have taken on mythical proportions.

sure, he got there late. was drunk. rustled about until he got into his seat, but then only called out two or three times after that. in total, there were at least 10 others who called out something or other. i actually think the woman who (very politely) asked ryan to turn up the lights early in the show turned him off more. the room had a [u']very uncomfortable funeral/church-like tension that didnt need to be there and ryan adams did nothing to lighten the mood. personally, I dont blame the guy, or anyone else, who called out anything. it was a rock concert afterall, not a memorial service.

all that said, i did love the show. but let's be honest ... ryan adams is simply going to have to deal with people calling out 'sylvia plath' at massey hall because it's going to happen.

i think - like it or not, on some f'd up level - that is how ryan adams runs his shows...

not that i agree with weird vibes or tenseness.