Jambands.ca

Where do you want to be today?

Sunshine

Hey kids, I haven't been on here in awhile - just was thinking to myself if I could get in my car and drive anywhere today I would love to be on Lake Huron either Grand Bend, Sauble or Tobermory - chilling with old friends on the beach, swimming, boating and having a beer.

Where do you want to be today?

the back terrace of Casa del Popolo in Montreal, drinking a St. Ambroise Apricot ale with mah peeps.

How is that place for lunch and/or dinner, Blane? I'm going to be in Montreal from Saturday evening through Wednesday morning, and am looking for a few good places to try.

Aloha,

Brad

I'd like to be at home with my friends, neighbours and family. I miss ya'll a fuck of a lot. Travelling gets really shitty when you're working all the time and don't have anyone to play with. I'd rather have a shit job and be surrounded by my people than have an alright one and be alone.

P.S. I'll see you fuckers on Tuesday, get your drinking shoes on!

the back terrace of Casa del Popolo in Montreal' date=' drinking a St. Ambroise Apricot ale with mah peeps.[/quote']

How is that place for lunch and/or dinner, Blane? I'm going to be in Montreal from Saturday evening through Wednesday morning, and am looking for a few good places to try.

Aloha,

Brad

Brad, it's a great place for a light afternoon meal (esp. veggie sandwich) with delicous beer on tap.

It's frustrating 'cause I'm sure I've posted my favorite places to eat in Montreal 50 times here but can't seem to find them.

http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/236119/post/390981/hl//#390981