Jambands.ca

EPL 2007-2008 Season

MattyC

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game isnt even three minutes old and the flopping has begun. Fuck.

same again in this Man U/ Lisbon game. 14 minutes in and there have been more dives than passes from Sporting. Im glad the referee isnt having any of it though, shouldnt be long till the yellow card comes out.

That penalty call yesterday against Pool was fackin awful. No contact at all.

edit: as I was posting this the yellow came out for Lisbon :) nice. send the fackin wankers off!

Edited by Guest

did anyone else read about Abramovich going into the dressing room after the loss at OT to give tactical advice to the (incredulous) players?

the Times has a good article on what Chelsea might be facing, managerialwise for the next little while

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article2518151.ece

did anyone else read about Abramovich going into the dressing room after the loss at OT to give tactical advice to the (incredulous) players?

the Times has a good article on what Chelsea might be facing, managerialwise for the next little while

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article2518151.ece

Chelsea is done. Im willing to bet on a mass exodous in January. When the players are all pissed at each other there is no way to mend the situation. This has been coming for a while and isnt even close to done yet. The League is investigating Avram Grant's coaching credentials too. I liked the story today of Mourinho taking all the scouting reports when he cleaned out his office and Avram taking the time out for the jewish holiday. Someone should tell him there are no holidays in football.

**looking for a new team**

edit to add: I just found this facebook app that is a Champions League match predictor. stop by and pick your teams and maybe we can set it up like a pool.

Facecrack CL predictions

Edited by Guest

Chelsea is done. Im willing to bet on a mass exodous in January. When the players are all pissed at each other there is no way to mend the situation. This has been coming for a while and isnt even close to done yet. The League is investigating Avram Grant's coaching credentials too. I liked the story today of Mourinho taking all the scouting reports when he cleaned out his office and Avram taking the time out for the jewish holiday. Someone should tell him there are no holidays in football.

**looking for a new team**

so you just gonna pick the team at the top of the table? :P:o:o;)

cant wait to see all the gloryhunter chelsea fans go running.

[quote=Tissue Man

so you just gonna pick the team at the top of the table? :P:o:o;)

cant wait to see all the gloryhunter chelsea fans go running.

lol, no its between Milton Keynes Dons and Rushden & Diamonds. I think Im gonna lay off the premier league for a while and go back to real football where men play and not a bunch of overpaid wanks.