Jambands.ca

EPL 2007-2008 Season

MattyC

I know I said I was going to lay off the EPL for a while but this caught my eye.

45 + 1 mins: The half-time whistle goes and Villa lead 3-1.

It could be the most important team-talk of Martin Jol's career. If Spurs lose, he may find his position untenable.

It should be an interesting second-half

If Jol gets fired Spurs are the dumbest club in England.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I said I was going to lay off the EPL for a while but this caught my eye.
45 + 1 mins: The half-time whistle goes and Villa lead 3-1.

It could be the most important team-talk of Martin Jol's career. If Spurs lose, he may find his position untenable.

It should be an interesting second-half

If Jol gets fired Spurs are the dumbest club in England.

Spurs fightback earns thrilling draw

_44150297_kaboul203.jpg

Awesome comeback and they even had a last chance to win it.

Matchday 2 .......

Go.

Rangers are in Lyon and an upset or a draw will set the group upside down with the bookies. We did make the knockout round in 2oo5-2oo6 only to get beat out by Inter on away goals.

Man U and Roma is on regular tsn and their second feed** has Barca v Stuggart.

** channel 402 for me on Expressvu

Drink.

This just keeps getting better!

53 Beasley (Rangers) scores! Rangers break clear on the counterattack with a long ball catching out the Lyon defence. Beasley's first touch takes the ball away from him but he still manages to get to it before Rémy Vercoutre and fire it low past the goalkeeper. A dream night for Rangers, it looks as though they are going to make it two wins out of two.

Im still smiling about this. Probobly Rangers biggest win in Europe ever. If we can manage a point against Barca from either game and one more point in the last 2 games I think we are through. The other teams we come up against will take us alot more seriously now so the real games begin here.

"Last night's result is the talk of Europe today and I am delighted the Club has made such a terrific start to the group phase of the competition against teams of the calibre of Stuttgart and Lyon.

"Now we look forward to hosting Barcelona in our next Champions League encounter"

jebas.

back to the fooking drawing board

stevie looks veeeerrrrrrryy unsettled. worryingly so actually

yossi ainn't linking well, leto was brutal, where the fook was masch?

it'll be interesting to see what effect Xabi has when he finally gets back

Lpool need a lesson in total fucking football, til that happens things are going to continue this way

stevie looks veeeerrrrrrryy unsettled. worryingly so actually

Lpool need a lesson in total fucking football, til that happens things are going to continue this way

I think Stevie G is still hurt and trying albiet not very well to hide it or play through it.

Until they have a settled side this will continue to happen. Just because a player cost so many millions of pounds to buy and gets paid 150,000+ pounds a week in salary doesnt mean he will be able to co-exist with the other players in the side. I think Babel should be getting way more time on the park because he looks the most settled with the group of existing players. Riise should have been starting and then Leto brought on as a sub on the left if Rafa wanted him to get CL experience. Riise would have also made up for the more than exposed Hyypia in the back even playing left half and balanced the midfield a little better. Buy WTF do I know?

Cristiano Ronaldo could be found yesterday wearing dark shades and a diamond-encrusted baseball cap deliberately pulled low to conceal the gash above his right eye, inflicted by a flailing elbow during Manchester United's 1-0 victory over Roma. Typically, he wore the stitches like a fashion statement. "It's not a problem," he said. "In four or five days I will be beautiful once again."