EPL 2007-2008 Season

MattyC

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0,,5~3437933,00.jpg

Rangers 3 Celtic [color:blue]0

This was a fantastic game to watch. Rangers completely dominated Celtic from start to finish. Rangers scored on their first attempt at goal. Number came came from a scramble for the ball on the penalty spot after a miss cleared cross and number 3 was a penalty.

ollie's really feeling the love for 'his team'

I'm feeling passion for my team which is manifested by anger at the board for putting Jol's position in question 3 games into the season and at the sad sack team that couldn't even use Jol's sacking as inspiration to win his last game for him.

Switch allegiances? This ain't the NFL. ;)

Over/Under on Ollie jumping the Spurs ship?

March 15th, 2008

I guess this is the new running joke. Excuse me for not blowing undeserved sunshine up the ass of my team. If you think I'm not enjoying this season you're completely wrong.

Now be serious for a moment -- isn't the EPL in HD the greatest thing ever?

I dont think I have seen one on the ScoreHD but I will be completely shocked if it is "the greatest thing ever" because the Score looks like a joke. Outside of Raptors TV it is the worst HD station.

Have you seen baseball or Monday Night Football?

Have fun going out on NYE sucker!

I dont think I have seen one on the ScoreHD but I will be completely shocked if it is "the greatest thing ever" because the Score looks like a joke. Outside of Raptors TV it is the worst HD station.

How can you call it ass when you haven't even seen it then? Yes I'm aware that for most everything else The Score HD is the worst HD sports channel out there, but for whatever reason the EPL game on Sunday morning looks amazing.

"the greatest thing ever" = hyperbole