Jambands.ca

**Burt Neilson Band - 'Farewell Mike' show in TO August 9th!!!

ersh

I think Ottawa needs a farewell show too.

I wonder if Mike's relocation to Thunder Bay reduces (or eliminates) Ottawa's chance of getting BNB for NYE (assuming such a thing were in the works).

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

Lots of fun. The heat almost got me... but we definately had a blast. Thanks to everyone who made it out!

As mentioned, we're also playing at the beerfest on Saturday at 5:30.... but it's been sold out for a while.

See y'all next time!

as soon as i heard the words 'rancho relaxo' and 'farewell show' i instantly envisioned a packed-solid room with not an inch to spare and soaring temps, but it ended up being awesome. Still a lot of people but spread around the length of the room. It was sweet seeing some old friends again.

Always a pleasure to see these guys play. Highlight of the night was Chevron, where about 10 mins into the jam-outro mike starts laying down this really (dare i say the word) "crunchy" riff and the whole room was bouncing! There was no shortage of smile enducing moments last night.

Mike (and Jeff) were on fire last weekend up at the fest

my morning brandy bender left me drooling on myself last night instead of roll'n into oronta

what do you do for a living that you can have a morning brandy bender on thursday which makes you miss the BnB? Do you own some web 2.0 company? Are you related to the Hiltons?

this was one of the best burt shows I've seen in the last couple of years, the boys seemed to really be enjoying themselves and the intimate crowd (compared to the last number of bnb shows I've seen)

Ditto on the Chevron, and the "In the Belly" closer kept me grinning for the rest of the night.

Good times after the show as well, thanks for stopping by whoever was there.

Someone left a small black V-neck sweater at my place, it was either Mary or Gavin....