Jambands.ca

Coming home to the Valley...and bringing a crabgrass ba

Giggles

Howdy Friends,

Well, it looks as if I will be making me way home to the Ottawa Valley stomping grounds and I'll be bringing my little "crabgrass" ensemble w/ me, The Wayside Ramblers.

http://www.myspace.com/waysideramblers

On the evening of August 18th (Saturday) The Ramblers will be playing a full night of music at Cafe Dekcuf. The cover will be somewhere in the $5.00 (no more but maybe less) range and we'll be playing 3 or 4 sets of Old Tyme, Gospel, Country and Bluegrass music all jumbled together into one heaping helping of "Crabgrass". We'd love to see all you there that can make it and if anyone happens to be in the Cornwall area the following morning, we'll be playing the Sand Road Sugar Camp Bluegrass Festival at 10am for the Gospel hour...we'd love to see Y'all there too!

May The Blessings Be,

Doc Gawpo Giggles :D:D:D

Edited by Guest

Yep, I got an itching to bring some hard pickin' home...

Doc Gawpo :D:D:D

***Brad, perfectly fine to record! Four players, four part harmonies - bass/dobro/guitar - bass/ guitar/ banjo - bass/ guitar/ mandolin - banjo/ mandolin

Edited by Guest

Things go BUMP in the night...

It'd be sweet to see you again Sean! And anyone else that can make the night...

Did you get to the Kruger Bro's Sean? Seen those cats here twice and a couple times at Merlefest...damn fine pickin'!!!

Gawpo Giggles :D:D:D

* - I might be around to see Kevin tonight CoP if you'll be around...

Edited by Guest

Many many thanks to Sean & Chris and Jodi & Gideon and BradM for stopping by and enjoying the eve with myself, my hooligan family and the band...we truely appreciate it! Aside from the obvious lack of audience attendees, we had a fun time. The next day at the Sand Road Bluegrass Fest was fantastic...amazing bands and a real good sense of support for the music...with the firends that showed up Sat. eve and the amazing time at Sand Road, it made for a great little trip...

May The Blessings Be,

Gawpo Giggles :D:D:D