Jambands.ca

Large Marge appreciation thread

NewRider

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For many ,many reasons Margaret rocks.My current favorite being that she fetched chicken sandwiches when all that was keeping me cogent was my protective layer of LYS grime.

Also she performed one of the most grotesque acts involving belly button lint and mouth applications I have ever witnessed.RESPECT.

Wowzers! I have a tailgate party blender named after me? I MUST be OK :) Thanks everyone; truly.

Mary, that is the sweetest download ever. THANK YOU!!! Does anyone know how to upload a clip from a song into a ring tone? I don't think I could ever be sad if Serena sang to me, each time the phone rang!!!

BTW Tungsten Gruvston... Pappa Nasty is here as we speak! We're hitting up the BNB action tonight :)

Seriously folks, I can't tell you how many smiles and outright laughs I had while reading this thread. You are the most awesome and giving people I've ever known and can't thank you enough for taking the time out to say something nice to me in a time of need. Peace and Love to all of you... who knew *heady vibes* could actually work so well :) Hope to see some of you tonight!