Jambands.ca

great opp- live rent free in Memphis

Davey Boy 2.0

Free rent (not a scam)

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Reply to: sale-397203663@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-08-14, 7:23PM CDT

Alright here’s the deal. My dad’s lazy and he needs someone around in case he falls over or gets hurt. He’s big, really big. He usually wears a huge undershirt and swim trunks. He can barely walk but he won’t let me get him any caretakers. So if you want to live somewhere for free, his basement is perfect. There’s a bunch of canned food down there from the ‘50s and we used to have an Atari but it broke. There’s a bed. It’s sort of filthy on the walls. If you want it clean you’ll have to clean it yourself. The rent is free, and this is not a caretaker position. You really don’t have to do much, just listen for if he’s screaming.

All you have to do is make sure that Dad’s alright from time to time, and if you hear him fall over, help him get back up because he can’t do it himself. He falls over sometimes onto tables or couches because he’s always drinking. I can’t be there for him because I live in a different state.

He orders chicken and pizza every day so you won’t have to cook for him and you don’t even really have to hang out with him, because he doesn’t like people. He has a few old bloodhounds to keep him company. There’s a basement door to the outside so you don’t have to walk through the house everytime you come or go.

Sometimes he has his friend Hank over and they get rowdy and break stuff. So he has all these broken tables and televisions all over the house, and there’s a hole in the floor where he can peek down into the basement to scare you. But if you want I can leave you some wood to cover up the hole.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests