Jambands.ca

Dave Lauzon August 24, Pepperjacks Hamilton

Pablo Sanchez

man was that ever a good show!!!

great to see dave again, nice to see the solo act, ive never seen that before. makes me want to buy a moog all over again.

and the acoustic diesel sets were killer too, lots of john prine, my fave, i was in heaven. i LOVE that pink floyd tune they do, fuck ryan really nails some nice banjo lines in it.

it was great to see so many skanks we havent seen in ages too, except for shane, fucking fucker ripped my friggin shirt

all in all, killer night of great music, i got my $5 worth in the first tune that was played.

cant wait for the recordings to come up online.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was an awesome time. I unfortunately tore down my gear after Dave's 2nd set as I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and had to drive 45min back to k-w... Thanks for the great show Dave, I was very very impressed with the new stuff. Sorry I didn't find you before leaving. If you've got your setlist handy, fire me a PM or something with the track names so I can get this out to the masses. I can mail you a copy on CD if you'd like too. Cheers.

So good to get back down to SoOn to play. It was really great to see so many people I haven't seen in so long.

Thanks so much to everyone that came out and Diesel Dog for playing. I loved to bluegrass floyd!

Here's my set lists:

Set 1

Autograph

These Days

Zero Capacity->

The Maker->

Everlasting Beautiful Night

Set 2

jam->

echo the hills

the apology song

in pieces

night turns to day

So good to get back down to SoOn to play. It was really great to see so many people I haven't seen in so long.

Thanks so much to everyone that came out and Diesel Dog for playing. I loved to bluegrass floyd!

Here's my set lists:

Set 1

Autograph

These Days

Zero Capacity->

The Maker->

Everlasting Beautiful Night

Set 2

jam->

echo the hills

the apology song

in pieces

night turns to day

Great stuff, thanks Dave!

Damn that was a super fun night! Great music and company all around!

indeed' date=' great group of folks getting down to a fine fine night of the music... cheers all around[/quote']

cheers all around indeed !!!

really enjoyed that, great music and great friends all around :)