Jambands.ca

Frivolous QOTD for Friday (Re: Naughty Bits)

Patchoulia

We once labelled one broad as House Of The Gigantic Clit. I would like to be able to take credit for it since it sounds like something I would have come up with but I think the reason why it was so funny came thanks to a friend who we would never have guessed would make up a term like that. Obviously we were all blazed and laughing hysterically for hours.

Its really hard to recall shit from over 20 years ago!

Come to think of it. That's what we called the girl, not her cunt. Wait a minute. Since she was a stupid cunt, does that count?

We once labelled one broad as House Of The Gigantic Clit. I would like to be able to take credit for it since it sounds like something I would have come up with but I think the reason why it was so funny came thanks to a friend who we would never have guessed would make up a term like that. Obviously we were all blazed and laughing hysterically for hours.

Its really hard to recall shit from over 20 years ago!

Come to think of it. That's what we called the girl, not her cunt. Wait a minute. Since she was a stupid cunt, does that count?

And to think everyone thinks Henry Miller is dead.

What are some funny words/phrases you use or have heard for your (or someone else's) private parts.

This morning, I heard the cooch referred to as (and this is a first): Slippery Banana Bread

I still can't stop laughing..typing that, I cracked up and my officemates are looking at me more oddly than usual.

I like to refer to it as my "capital of Saskatchewan", but that's just me.

:D

CRUTCH