Jambands.ca

Huge Fire Ottawa last night - HELP please

fluffhead77

As some of you may have heard there was a huge fire in Ottawa last night (Story here) Well, one of my good friends from Toronto lived in the building that was torched. He's OK and so is his cat, butall his possesions are gone.

I wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone had any extra guys clothing they might be getting rid of, if they'd like to help out my friend.

Please let me know if there is anything anyone can do

I have a bunch of clothes that my son no longer wears. He's a big kid...so he wears men's sizes..size 30-32 pants, and medium or large shirts. There's a bunch of stuff just sitting around my place. As well as a winter and possibly fall coat. And shoes.

Let me know how to get in touch with him. Even if he needs a place to crash dude.

Jods

We definitely have stuff. We moved out of the apartment with stuff that we were going to donate but have not yet got around to donating. Does he just need clothes, or other stuff too? I can certainly put together a package for him. Could you pm me with some more details please?

Hey Everyone...

Thanks to all those that responded...I finally got of him and he is doing as well as can be expected and living at his brothers place for the time being.

He said he has got a few clothes from his bro, but is still deficient of everything else. He can be contacted directly at robin_ackerly@hotmail.com and I'm sure will be fully thankful for anything you good people are willing to donate.

fanks,

Bdunn