Jambands.ca

Blue Rodeo and Old 97's tonight

NewRider

Even cheaper tix than lawns:

$9.99 in the 400s (just go on the lawn anyway).

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10003EBCC307B0D7?artistid=734594&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

We were going to head to the show, but can't now. Forgot about a meeting at the kids' daycare and then we'd be too late :(

Have a great show. Blue Rodeo are always a good time.

last night's show was really really really f'n good! it was my first time seeing blue rodeo and i wasn't expecting that much. to be honest, i enjoyed the music even more so than the show in darien lake the other night! the fact is i'm listening to a lot more blue rodeo these days than i am ABB. greg keelor takes some pretty big chances up on stage, i thought. the harmonies are perfect. and they played 'diamond mine', the only tune i was really hoping to hear. looong set and for the 2nd encore tune they had the old 97's as well as travis good out there and they did "four strong winds" along with a traditional tune that i can't recall the name of right now. great show, great night!

sorry i didn't see ya rider!

Had a great time last night! We were up on the lawn, luckily on a blanket which saved us from all the goose shit. Kaden was pretty wiped out from spending the whole day at Ontario Place, so he crashed during the Old 97s. We just stayed in one place, due to the poo and the kid, but I got all your text messages NewRider! Sorry I didn't reply back, but I don't know how... haha!

Awesome show though! Blue Rodeo never dissapoints!! We left right before the encore - what did they play???

Awesome show though! Blue Rodeo never dissapoints!! We left right before the encore - what did they play???

According to

http://www.torontosun.com/Entertainment/Music/2007/08/23/4440101-sun.html

The encore, featuring Travis Good from The Sadies making an appearance, was highlighted by the powerful After The Rain which was dedicated to Jacksoul singer Haydain Neale who was seriously injured in a traffic accident earlier this month. Seated at the piano, Cuddy sounded as if he was channeling Neale by repeatedly hitting the sweet, soulful high notes.

Aloha,

Brad