Jambands.ca

WEEN TORONTO - October 26

Basher

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tix for T.O.. Heard a rumour about a good show on Saturday as well so don't know if I'll make Detroit. HalloWEEN is going to kick some fucking ass in the Tdot this year!!! 1017 should be open to host visitors... I'll have to warn the new roommates. I will definitely be dressing up for the Docks :) Mama & Palace... what's the plan Ladies?!?

I got 4 tix!

man I can't wait for this. the 2004 show at the Kool Haus was amazing. one of the better shows I have ever seen.

dont' know about a costume yet though.

does anyone remember the Gene Simmons guy from that show?

If I recall correctly not too many people were in costume for that one.

I remember that Gene Simmons guy. the bass player pulled him up on stage and starting doing his best Gene impression with the bass, but the guy dressed up looked like the he had no idea what the bass playerd was doing.

the craziest thing about that show was when the keys player came out after the (1st?) encore and started playing solo for what seemed like 10 minutes. Then, he stops playing, the crowd starts applauding him and he says, "they're just backstage snorting heroin so they sent me out here to play for awhile." fuckin' unreal.

and that show was also one of my highlight shows for 2004. Unbelieveable how good Ween are live.