Jambands.ca

Neil Young @ MASSEY HALL Nov 26, 27 & 29

Kanada Kev

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily in my top 10 musical experiences of my life... from the minute Neil walkded on stage he owned the crowd...The accoustics in the old hall are the things dreams are made of... absolutely perfect for the fun, beautiful sounds of the accoustic set... that alone was worth the 200 dollars a ticket for me... thank you Neil!

I went to the Buffalo show, and thought it was great!

...opened with Hank to Hendrix, and continued with many acoustic favourites. lots of soft cougar voices could be heard singing along, and some rythmic clapping during one or two songs, but not enough to drive me crazy!

the crazy horse set was great! quite a few newer tunes, and a long jam/rock session to round it out. the encore was cinnamon girl and hurricane, i believe.

my favourite part was when Yo! appeared in the row in front of me after setbreak. Then, the rightful owners of the seats came down and Yo! had to leave. He could be seen grooving in the left-hand aisle....

didn't see any mics there, but still hoping for a recording. would it have to have been a stealth job?

• 2 weeks later...