Jambands.ca

Neil Young @ MASSEY HALL Nov 26, 27 & 29

Kanada Kev

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading Human Highway (reliable Neil fan site) I found this info in the 'bad news beats' links, and figured I'd throw it in this thread.

SPECIAL INFORMATION

There will be a limit of 4 tickets per customer on the first day of sales. After the first day, this restriction will be lifted.

Young's band is Ben Keith, Ralph Molina and Rick Rosas. Crazy Horse will NOT be on this tour.

The running time (subject to change) is 4 hours. Pegi Young will play the first set, Neil will play the second set accoustically, and Neil will play the third set electrically.

No cameras or recorders will be allowed.

Everyone purchasing tickets by phone or internet will receive a copy of Neil Young's soon-to-be-released CD Chrome Dreams II. Ticket buyers who purchase 1, 2 or 3 tickets in a single transaction over the phone or web will receive one (1) CD. Ticket buyers who purchase 4 or more tickets in a single transaction over the phone or web will receive two (2) CDs. Delivery arrangements for the CD are TBA.

http://bad-news-beat.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1988

Also, here's a link to the full 18:13 minute version of "Ordinary People" from Chrome Dreams II in case anyone hasn't heard it yet. (#13 of 28 if it doesn't show for ya'll)

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/16296997/fall_music_preview

no...afterwarned.

i already regret it....(edit to add though that i'm sure you're right that i wouldn't if i lived in TO)

but i don't live in TO so this thing is pretty much bunk for me...cuz i only travel for the important shows, which i guess we don't get priority for anyway!

they're non-transferable, right?

still hoping that we get to use it for this though, gooooo massey!

Edited by Guest

7 minutes after you asked about how many tickets you can buy I replied stating that it does not guarantee you can get tickets. I certainly did not want to mislead anyone. I am quite certain the membership is non-transferable, but you can always buy tickets for people on the Scank and charge them a Friend fee.

HERE"S THE GOOD NEWS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR (I HOPE)

Hi Steve,

The release was sent out early but the promoter and it is not the usual circumstance. But ticketing info will be clarified in the next few days and FriendsFirst "should" have an allotment.

Keep you eyes open.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

I quoted the "should".

This is better news than i heard yesterday on the phone, with the same lady 'liz'.

i hope those ticket prices are correct. It will stop the fly by nighters who 'kinda' want to see neil, but dont care one way or the other.

neil and crazy horse, i'd pay 250 a ticket....after all, its only money.

memories last a lifetime.