Jambands.ca

BONFIRE FESTIVAL BENEFIT SHOW

keither

Hey everyone!

Well... a month has now passed since this year's Bonfire Music Festival. 2007 was an amazing year on the musical side of things, the production side of things, and the community side of things. I had an amazing time... as I hope many of you did as well.

Unfortunately, we got hit with some inclement weather for much of this year's event, and it seemed to be a very busy weekend all over BC. However, it never hindered our will or our spirit to celebrate, and we're still working our way through wrapping up the post-party clean up!

Having said that... what better way to get back on the horse than to throw another big party?

There'll be great live music, fantastic friends, hilarious stories, frosty libations, cool door prizes, plenty of fun, the rest of the Bonfire merch at SUPER discount prices and ALL the proceeds are going to a very worthy cause...

The 2007 Bonfire Music Festival musician & employee payment fund!

I gotta admit... we still have a few bands we need to take care of and it's a real bummer, but we're hoping you can assist us with your support again so we can try to keep this festival on the tracks for next Summer!

Without all of you there is no Bonfire Music Festival, and we're doing everything we can to keep this thing going for many years to come... OUR little party in the forest!

So... bring a friend, bring a smile, and bring your boogie shoes... this Bonfire train keeps a rollin!

BONFIRE FESTIVAL BENEFIT SHOW

with VERY special guests donating their music to the cause... for which we will be eternally grateful!!!

BAKED POTATO

and

FOR THE FAITHFUL

FRIDAY OCTOBER 5th

at

The all-new & vastly improved

WALDORF HOTEL

with a new sound system, dance floor, stage & lights!

1489 East Hastings

- 1 block West of Commercial Drive -

Doors at 9:00 pm

$10 suggested donation!

For The Faithful: 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm

Baked Potato: 12:00 am - 2:00 am

TIME TO STOKE THE FIRE AGAIN!!!