Jambands.ca

Blues for Kids at Maxwell's.

Hux

Sounded great, at least from what we could hear from the soundcheck ;) . Cass had forgotten her id and fake mustache in her other purse, and the bouncer would have none of it. Glad to hear the set went well, but disappointed that it didn't get recorded - I'd been banking on the presence of bradm there as collateral against our having to leave.

Sounded great, at least from what we could hear from the soundcheck ;) . Cass had forgotten her id and fake mustache in her other purse, and the bouncer would have none of it. Glad to hear the set went well, but disappointed that it didn't get recorded - I'd been banking on the presence of bradm there as collateral against our having to leave.

i didn't even get to see you guys. I thought that it was bad form for the bar to kick out a kid when the benefit was called BLUES FOR KIDS!

As if anyone would have charged them for having a kid at a benefit for kids. goddamn that bar pisses me off!

You should have pretended that there was something "not right" with her and pull the sympathy card ;)