Jambands.ca

SHANE PHILIP, WOODEN SKY, DAN GRIFFIN, MATT PAXTON: PJC Thursday...

kc

ok, respectfully, i have a question. i've never understood why bars charge less money at the door the earlier you show up. especially when several bands are involved. i'm getting less music, less bands and paying more money for it. while i was logging in i thought maybe it's to lure people in earlier so they spend more on drinks....so what's the deal...and yes, i'm wondering this because i'll be showing up after 10 if i do and i'm cheap.

and what time is this shane philips guy going on...the xavier rudd reference sold me.

Don't know if it's necessary for me to reiterate, as I mention it every time...but I'm Dan Griffin's steel player, and I'll be playing with Matt Paxton too if I can get off work early enough.

And yes Alexis, the cheaper cover is to draw people in earlier. Without the cover incentive you run the risk of the earlier acts playing to nobody. I think Shane Philip is on first.

Come to this show, the Wooden Sky are great and so are Dan Griffin & The Regrets (and I can say that even though I'm a member)!

Good rev explained it best on the cheaper cover earlier.

It'an $8 show but you are being rewarded with a couple bucks less if you check out the poor opener.

Shane Philip will go on early at 9:15is and play for an hour.

Tonight is going to be rich night of music for all.