Jambands.ca

Cheap but good downtown Kingston hotel

AD

I am going to Kingston for a night next week and need a reasonably-priced (between $80 and $120), clean hotel with internet access that is ideally downtown and walking distance to Miller Hall at Queen's.

Priceline isn't an option because it is too wide an area.

Other searches have just turned up bed and breakfasts which isn't my bag.

Anyone have suggestions?

Hey Badams, isnt that the place you got a job and worked for 45 seconds before quitting? What was that popular mid-late 80's bar we used to hit? Whiskers?

That place should serve me way more memories than it actually does but I guess it kinda makes sense.

Its a great location AD and you are only a few blocks from Brad so you had better bring beer.

Hey Badams, isnt that the place you got a job and worked for 45 seconds before quitting? What was that popular mid-late 80's bar we used to hit? Whiskers?

That place should serve me way more memories than it actually does but I guess it kinda makes sense.

Its a great location AD and you are only a few blocks from Brad so you had better bring beer.

Yes, I had to work my first shift at 6am. I was very tired and there was no way I was going to refill ketchup bottles that early in the morning. I had to quit.

It was Whiskers and then The Silver Saddle. Remember the buckets? Oh yeah baby... buckets!!

Yes, I had to work my first shift at 6am. I was very tired and there was no way I was going to refill ketchup bottles that early in the morning. I had to quit

HA HA HA THATS HARD LABOR

IMAGINE FILLING KETCHUP BOTTLES AND QUITTING YOU MUST BE A GOOD FRIEND OF BOOCHE FOR SURE ,HE WAS LAZY AS HELL TOO FUNNY HA HA

IMAGINE FILLING KETCHUP BOTTLES AND QUITTING YOU MUST BE A GOOD FRIEND OF BOOCHE FOR SURE ,HE WAS LAZY AS HELL TOO FUNNY HA HA

In those days it's quite likely I had been drinking til 4am or had picked up some honey at Stages. Being lazy had nothing to do with it :)

IMAGINE FILLING KETCHUP BOTTLES AND QUITTING YOU MUST BE A GOOD FRIEND OF BOOCHE FOR SURE ' date='HE WAS LAZY AS HELL TOO FUNNY HA HA [/quote']

In those days it's quite likely I had been drinking til 4am or had picked up some honey at Stages. Being lazy had nothing to do with it :)

YOU SURE ARE SERIOUS TO PICK UP ON ONE WORD LAZY

STILL FUNNY AS OLE HELL

I CANNOT GET OVER QUITTING THE JOB BECAUSE YOU DIDNT FEEL LIKE FILLING KETCHUP BOTTLES HA HA I WILL LAUGH ALL WEEK END AND ITS A LONG ONE

Popo, you have nooooooooooo idea what this dude has done because he didnt want to do something and what he hasnt done because he wanted to do something. He's the smartest/craziest enigma I have ever met.

you too

i only am having a good laugh at a person that couldn,t fill ketchup bottles i dont want to know now you keep very quiet

go have a beer