Jambands.ca

Christmas comes early: new Radiohead album available today

Guest Low Roller

So, how much did you guys pay for your downloads?

I paid zip. I haven't listened yet but based on their performance since OK Computer, I'm guessing that'll still be more than it's worth.

I had no problems paying Zero for this, knowing that I'm probably going to pick up the discbox... I NEED that 180 gram vinyl! :)

That was sort of my thinking too. If I enjoy or respect the album I'm going vinyl. 180 gram makes me drool.

I think this album is amazing.

I gave them 8 pounds just for having the idea for these innovative purchase options and because I kinda love them a lot. For what its worth, there are a lot of tracks here that are more in the vein of The Bends/OK Computer (although IMO they have been only better since post-OK by a longshot) and will likely please folks who didn't enjoy Kid A,Amnesiac or Hail to the Thief.Not depressed and LOVING it!!

I was trying to buy the package today, but it kept fucking up and it was too slow to keep trying. After listening to it, I want to give them 80 bucks for the cool box set.

It still won't display my basket. I am too afraid to put in a CC number with this kind of operation.

I paid zip. I haven't listened yet but based on their performance since OK Computer, I'm guessing that'll still be more than it's worth.

So whattaya think now?

This is a phenominial album. The beats are incredible; the drums sound so organic and crisp on some of these tracks. Jonny is on fuckin fire with some of those licks. The bass is the unsung hero throughout. Like jon, I am deep into this right now. Unlike Thief, there are very few throwaway track. A more sonic, more melodic, more "live" sounding effort. Already in the running for my album of the year.