Jambands.ca

PJC/FAT CATS HALLOWEEN PARTY: Saturday, October 27th.

kc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some more video I shot last year, like the Diesel Dog footage, I've never gotten around to completing the DVD of this show due to the dark lighting and amount of heads that get in the way. Fatties are kickin' ass though.

Fat Cats - Down Again

The Pepper Jack Cafe

2006-10-27

I've never gotten around to completing the DVD of this show due to the [bong hits and Luckys] that get in the way. Fatties are kickin' ass though.

Just kidding buddy. Thanks for the video. I've got it blasting right now. I wish I could be there tomorrow night to tear it up. I'm sure it will be a killer show!

Just kidding buddy. Thanks for the video. I've got it blasting right now. I wish I could be there tomorrow night to tear it up. I'm sure it will be a killer show!

Funniest part is, your pretty close to bang on why I was late for Diesel Dog that night... 028ws9.gif

Thanks for the video clip Greg ... stoked for tomorrow night!

Sure the video isn't the best but it sounds pretty sweet!

Peace, Mark

Thanks Mark, yeah the video ain't great but I did get the SBD patch that night direct to my camera. And since this show (as well the Diesel Dog sets) have never surfaced in the last year I've extracted the audio from the video so I can get them on archive. I'm trying to get a hold of someone else who recorded that night so I can piece together the parts (and a song) I missed due to a tape change. Hopefully my emails will be answered soon, although I've been waiting since november last year, so I'm not holding my breath...028ws9.gif

Tonight's the night folks.

Looking forward to seeing you all in top form.

kc, what time do you expect Rory to be on? Is he doing an opening, + set break thing?

Right you are Edge. he'll probably start at 9:30 then play in between sets for sure.

Fuckkkk what a headache!

The only thing I remember is a wicked jam during Breadbox finishing off with a slight memphis soul stew tease thanks to guitar stage left. meanwhile a couple gets on stage and start dancing...band breaks into Maraca's and a 2 girls start grinding on stage too.

halloween costume winners:

pappa smurf/smurfet

Master Shake

Blues Brothers

Three Blind mice

lots of cool costumes last night, nice to see the fatties again. thanks for the times, kc!

Just rolling in now...

Great show, fun freakin times, the band kicked ass as per usual. And then, one of the longer after parties I've been to in quite awhile... :cool:

Recording? 'Bama man? Come on buddy; hook me up!

I went to set up and Rory had beat me to the SBD patch, so I got on the recording for 2nd set only, I'm supposed to get the first half from Rory.

I just realized I left my gear at someones house..shit.

I stopped in for a bit..

And that wasn't enough.