Jambands.ca

Neil Young On Tour (warning: spoilers)

MarcO

Neil Young Tour Kicks Off

10-18-2007

Velma V. Morrison Center For The Performing Arts, Boise, Idaho

w/ Rick Rosas, Ben Keith & Ralph Molina

(acoustic)

From Hank To Hendrix / Ambulance Blues / Sad Movies / A Man Needs A Maid / No One Seems To Know / Harvest / Campaigner / Journey Through The Past / Mellow My Mind / Love Art Blues / Love Is A Rose / Heart Of Gold //

(electric)

The Loner / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Dirty Old Man / Spirit Road / Bad Fog Of Loneliness / Winterlong / Oh, Lonesome Me / The Believer / No Hidden Path //

(encore)

Cinnamon Girl / Tonight's The Night

Set list for Night 2 of the tour:

10-20-2007, INB Performing Arts Center, Spokane, Washington

I: From Hank To Hendrix / Ambulance Blues / Sad Movies / A Man Needs A Maid / No One Seems To Know / Harvest / Journey Through The Past / Mellow My Mind / Love Art Blues / Love Is A Rose / Heart Of Gold

II: The Loner / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Dirty Old Man / Spirit Road / Bad Fog Of Loneliness / Winterlong / Oh, Lonesome Me / The Believer / No Hidden Path

E: Cinnamon Girl / Tonight's The Night

... The exact same, minus Campaigner!

I'm surprised no one's commented on the lack of setlist variation yet. I guess its too early to tell, but do you reckon he'll do roughly the same set every night? If so, what about multiple nights in one city? Does Neil regularly do tours this way? I know that on the Fall 2000 tour (the one that the Live at Red Rocks - Friends & Relatives dvd came out of), he essentially did the same set each night with the exception of the encore. On the bright side, if there is a lot of repetition, at least its a GREAT setlist he's working with.

Last night's set... Substitute 'Journey Through The Past' for 'After The Goldrush'... And an encore change-up too.

10-22-2007, Keller Theater, Portland, Oregon

From Hank To Hendrix / Ambulance Blues / Sad Movies / A Man Needs A Maid / No One Seems To Know / Harvest / After The Gold Rush / Mellow My Mind / Love Art Blues / Love Is A Rose / Heart Of Gold //

The Loner / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Dirty Old Man / Spirit Road / Bad Fog Of Loneliness / Winterlong / Oh, Lonesome Me / The Believer / No Hidden Path //

Cinnamon Girl / Like A Hurricane

Edited by Guest