Ol'Hickster

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
In Toronto my favourite wings are from the chain St. Louis Bar & Grill

I heard there radio advertisement when I first moved here "voted best wings in Toronto" and was intrigued to give them a go. They were no different than any shitty bar pigeon wing I ever had, I'll never go back if I can help it.

The best wings I've had go as follows.

Pizza Tonight in Chatham, tied for the biggest, definately the cheapest, could use more sauce options

The Bull and whatever in Collingwood, tied for biggest, rather expensive, great sauces.

Wing Emporium in West Toronto (islington and queensway), fair size, fair price, major sauce selection.

I like wings.

I've eaten wings in many many places (as we all have). I wasn't blown away from the "best wings in Ottawa" when I last visited Booche at that sports bar he and I went to to visit Davey Boy - I was shocked that I didn't love the wings. I also hated the big wings at the Kingston Brew Pub that my friends raved about.

Anyway, my wife really likes St. Louis wings. I know tons of people that love them. It may have to do with how they are prepared over size. I do like the sauce consistency from mild to suicide - the only thing that changes is the heat. I do not like the St. Louis' pubs however. Fucking phoney sports pubs.

Every person in Ottawa that has mentioned St Louis' wings to me have told me to "stay the fuck away from them"

All it took was C-Towns to confirm.

I wasn't blown away from the "best wings in Ottawa"

Obviously you are a putz. Reason number 1021:

I had hot wings from Swiss Chalet. Never again. It was like eating suicide wings dipped in spicy lava.

I find that impossible to believe. That place caters to blue hairs.

• 6 months later...