Jambands.ca

Cornmeal in Yellow Springs, oHIo!! (with pics)

captainsunshine

Baj and I had the pleasure to see Cornmeal twice in Yellow Springs, oHIo, for FREE!! During the day on Saturday, they played the last slot at the Yellow Springs Street Fair, and they sure ripped it up!!

The street fair was awesome, there were lots of vendors, music, food, and beautiful people!! This town has the most amazing energy, and there were smiling faces everywhere!!

Setlist: 10/13/07 (Sat) Yellow Springs Street Fair - Yellow Springs, OH

Set 1: Johnny Put Down Your Gun, Shake A Leg, Rain Your Light, Girl With The Short Brown Hair, Troubled Land, Hillbilly Ride

They then played down the street at Peach's Bar and Grill (also for FREE!), and this place was going crazy! They absolutely blew me away! Oh, and they were lovin' the Kentucky representation!!

Setlist: 10/13/07 (Sat) Peaches Bar and Grill - Yellow Springs, OH

Set 1: Hasten Jason, Edge Of The World, It Ain't Me, Blue Moon Of Kentucky, Sooner Or Later, Little Maggie, The Fox> Walking In Your Footsteps> The Red-Haired Boy, Pennies In The River, Nine Pound Hammer, Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover

Set 2: Stand Up, River Gap, Callin' Me Back Home, Jenny In The Middle, Mole In The Ground, She's Got You, Trimmin' The Fat, Feather, Shady Grove> This Must Be The Place

Here are some pictures!!

DSC02984.jpg

DSC02989.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

DSC03000.jpg

DSC02981.jpg

DSC02982.jpg

DSC03019.jpg

DSC03030.jpg

DSC03036.jpg

Setlist: 10/13/07 (Sat) Peaches Bar and Grill - Yellow Springs, OH

Set 1: Hasten Jason, Edge Of The World, It Ain't Me, Blue Moon Of Kentucky, Sooner Or Later, Little Maggie, The Fox> Walking In Your Footsteps> The Red-Haired Boy, Pennies In The River, Nine Pound Hammer, Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover

Set 2: Stand Up, River Gap, Callin' Me Back Home, Jenny In The Middle, Mole In The Ground, She's Got You, Trimmin' The Fat, Feather, Shady Grove> This Must Be The Place

http://www.archive.org/details/cornmeal2007-10-13.c4.flac16

I couldn't find the earlier set, but it might show up at some point at

http://www.archive.org/details/Cornmeal

Aloha,

Brad