Jambands.ca

WEEN/Lauzon Pre-party

Large Marge

Just in case folks are worried that there won't be enough time to get a party-on for the madness that shall ensue this Friday, I wanted to let you know that I will be at home drinking all afternoon and may require some company in order to get me into my costume and out the door on time. I'm hoping that Cully will help concoct a HalloWEEN punch so that folks can experience the true 1017 glow-on. Also Lauzon tix should be available here, in order to guarantee your spot post WEEN.

On street parking is available for those who would like to transit or cab-pool from here. Crash space may or may not be available, but don't worry, we'll figure it out! PM me for directions.

Cheers,

Margaret

I was watching Halloween last night and thought to myself "dang' date=' Jamie Lee Curtis 1978 really looks like Large Marge!"[/quote']

Wow, thanks NR... think it might take some serious work to get my hair to behave that smoothly! Becoming a Banana is surely easier than that.

And better, too: a banana has appeal.

Aloha,

Brad

I was watching Halloween last night and thought to myself "dang' date=' Jamie Lee Curtis 1978 really looks like Large Marge!"[/quote']

Wow, thanks NR... think it might take some serious work to get my hair to behave that smoothly! Becoming a Banana is surely easier than that.

Maybe Sarahbelle could go as Annie and Cully could dress up as Daddy Warbucks

fictional_1.jpg