Jambands.ca

Anyone in Toronto want to save a puppy?

Patchoulia

My co-worker's husband found 6 puppies in a box by the side of the road. Here's the email she sent:

"We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they want to adopt a puppy. PLEASE help me find them homes - Otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days."

n538716345_563189_5567.jpg

If you can't see that picture, follow this link:

Puppy Pic

And if you know anyone who wants a puppy, let me know ASAP and I'll get you in touch with the person who has them!

Co-workers being idiots?

This isn't news...

The reason I was over in A/P today was to pick up a cheque that I've been trying to have processed for 6 week (yep, SIX WEEKS).

Despite my submitting the cheque req with the vendor name and address clearly delineated, they have twice made it out to the wrong vendor name and the wrong address (this was after a month of trying to get them to set up the vendor in the "system", which was evidently too laborious or confusing for them).

I wish there was a filter that could be run on incoming email that would scan for items already deemed false in the Snopes database.

I usually do a REPLY ALL in those cases and send the link to Snopes and encourage people to do a quick check before forwarding some of the stuff.

Edited by Guest

I have been receiving that email from just about everyone in my address book for over two weeks. I can't believe how some of those viral emails work their way around.

The interesting part is that SP's co-worker is the one perpetrating the story. Can you get to the bottom of this Julia?

The interesting part is that SP's co-worker is the one perpetrating the story. Can you get to the bottom of this Julia?

Reminds me of someone I knew at school who claimed that this happened to one of her friends. She wouldn't even back down when I called her on it. People are weird.