Jambands.ca

DAVE LAUZON TONIGHT at the DOMINION ON QUEEN

nibbler

I...may have said inappropriate things

I think the first thing you said to me, as I came along the sidewalk towards the club in a hurried, out of breath, stressed state (from having power-walked, to the point of ankle ache, from The Docks, due to lack of available cabs), was, "You've got plenty of time." Thanks for that, it reduced my stress level considerable. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

Fabulous show... my favourite part was seeing the incredulous look on the faces of the first time Lauzon listeners whom I recruited at WEEN. They were totally dumbfounded. 3 cheers to Damien (and his sister) for pulling that off... I thought the doors were going to get broken down at one point for the amount of people trying to get in. The Dominion has probably never seen a night like that.

oh yeah! was damien the dark hair & glasses with some face makeup that was running around getting everything together? if so thanks!! :)

LM if you later found my hoodie (wine colour and says green babylon on the front) at your place, i miss it already! or if somebody else ended up with it somehow please let me know, thanks.

great idea and thanks for putting this together! it was great to hang out with all of you, and definitely a fun little time. the SHITTY bar service was sort of a blessing in disguise. i would have been far more hung over if it took less than like 1/2 an hour to get a beer (that douchebag bitchboy with the white tie was the worst, the other guy was way better). and i wouldn't have gotten to meet kevo!

thanks so much to LM for the after-party as well.

what an insane night. :)