Jambands.ca

Raptors 2007/08 - Fan Forum

Basher

Sam Mitchell was on the Fan this morning (as he is every Wednesday), and said that TJ was doing "much better" and that he "expects him to be back on the floor this season".

Raptors are sending a plane to Atlanta to bring him home today.

I would be shocked if he didn't have, at the very least, a pretty serious concussion. If that is the only injury out of this, then he is very lucky. I would still expect a pretty long recovery period.

Get well soon TJ.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is hoping the Raps are 5 games over .500 by the end of the weekend.

I still have faith that Bargnani can be a good player in the NBA. However there may come a point soon that the team needs to look at winning first and his development may need to take a back seat.

It's a tough situation since he really is needed to compete with Bos and Det in the East.

C'mom Bags... GET IT TOGETHER!!!!

Raptors have a VERY soft schedule this month. It is absolutely imperative that they beat the teams they are better than - once opportunity already missed with the loss to the Cavs. They made up for that one by beating Portland, but wins against Atlanta, Philly, and Milwaukee are key. A big home-and-home coming at the end of the month with Washington - a team playing VERY good ball of late, and tied with the Raps in the East standings.