Jambands.ca

Raptors 2007/08 - Fan Forum

Basher

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raptors got the outcome they deserved last night. Lately as AP goes the team goes, and aside from that miracle heave he had a bad game last night. The inability to control the defensive glass is a serious issue, and I would be shocked if Colangelo does not do something to address that need.

Considering Bosh is a PF, the Raptors have been playing this season with ZERO contribution from the center position.

Get 'er done BC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heres what ESPN says about the trade:

"The Euraptors were crestfallen when they acquired Dixon at the deadline last season and found out he was American. Exchanging him for Brezec fixes that nagging problem.

Also, Brezec is huge, and Toronto is desperate for size at the moment. But he's been horrid in his limited appearances the past two seasons. Personally, I'd rather have the guy who can play a little. "

So what's the deal? Is TJ Ford scheduled to play anytime soon?

Sam Mitchell keep saying nothing and doing his usual media shrug.

I have a nasty feeling he may hang it up given how serious his back/spine injury was and that doctors say if he gets hit like that again he might not walk again...

yikes....

What are you talking about? Ford has been back for almost two weeks and playing better every game, especially on Tuesday.

So what's the deal? Is TJ Ford scheduled to play anytime soon?

Sam Mitchell keep saying nothing and doing his usual media shrug.

I have a nasty feeling he may hang it up given how serious his back/spine injury was and that doctors say if he gets hit like that again he might not walk again...

yikes....

Better watch a game or two before you post ;)

• 3 weeks later...

They are 2-8 in the past 10 games and have lost 5 in a row. I expected batter from them, Bosh or not. Ford's play is troubling. It seems when he came back, the team went in the tank. What the fuck is going on? Beating the Heat? Who cares? If they keep this play going, they may not even make the playoffs. Check the standings. I'm not wrong.