Jambands.ca

QOTD: Favorite Halloween Costume Ever?

Patchoulia

In honour of Halloween: What is/was your favourite Halloween costume you ever sported?

Mine is definitely my Mrs.Roper ensemble, 2nd year of university. I won a prize!

I still have the wig, the perfect shade of Mrs Roper rust. Unfortunately, I lost the patterned polyester housedress somewhere along the way...

Perhaps not the most original one I've ever had, but 'drunk santa' was my favourite.

During set break at Fatties/Diesel Dog at PJC in 2005, my friend Steph rounded up as many girls (and some guys) as she could to come a get their picture taken with me. (sitting on my lap)

I think there was 25 different women (from the pics I have) that sat on my lap that night, as well most of the bands got in on the pictures... 028ws9.gif

hmmmmm....... all time favourite?

if i can only pick one, i'm going to have to say the Rainbow Brite and Patty O'Green (Rainbow Brite's best friend) costumes MissPink & i made back in '98. they were all satin & had foam sewn into the puffy sections. they actually turned out pretty rad. :) in fact, i think i may have to dig mine out for a regular dressup day sometime.

julia, that mrs. roper costume sounds hilarious. do you have pictures? i would love to see it! :)

First year university I was Gene Simmons. We had all four members of Kiss, fully decked out and in full make-up.

Last year, I was Will Ferrell as the cowbell player from Blue Oyster Cult. Rocked the cowbell all over town that night, and one of my last memories is of a bartender pouring free Jager shots into the cowbell for me.

my favourite was easily the Pumpkinhead i wore at nero's '04 halloween show in guelph.

one i remember the most is from when i was a really young kid and my mom dressed me up as a stoplight... its probably been 20 yrs., and i still cant figure it out... a stoplight??? ooooooohhhhhh scaaaaaaaaaaaaary...

Where I grew up, it was often ridiculously cold on Halloween (i.e. plenty of snow on the ground).

I think my parents forced me to dress as an eskimo at least 3 years in a row...they put my parka on me and rouged up my cheeks...I had no idea I was getting tricked. I just thought Halloween was when I put on my parka and snowboots and got candy.

(I was also a drunken Jesus, once, BTW.)

My favourite costume has to be when I dressed as Napster; either that or when I dressed as Boognish.

I also must comment on Velvet's favourite costume, which made a re-appearance only a couple years ago (along with the accompaniment of a second Santa Claus, oddly enough).

Not a costume I've worn, but a buddy of mine had the pretty good idea to dress up as a snake and paste little model airplanes on yourself and go out as "planes on a snake". Much liquid tried to make its way out of my nose.

i was a maiko

Now, see, when my girlfriend was asking for costume ideas, why the hell couldn't I think of something like that?