Jambands.ca

Get rid of my cold and you win a prize!

bokonon

I've had a fucking cold for a month now. For three weeks it was just a harsh cough and no other symptoms, no runny nose, no sneezing, fuck all. Then last week I had narcolepsy, my voice sounded like Linda Blair's in the Exorcist and I wasn't hungry at all. (For my appetite to be gone is really freaky, I eat more than any woman I know and more than most guys, too) I feel better now, I'm back to work but still have an annoying little phlegmy cough. If anyone gives me a suggestion that actually works to get rid of said cold I'll give you a prize!!!

An old man at a coffee shop told me that the thing doctors don't want you to know is that all you need to do to beat any cold is to raise your body temperature by 1/2 a degree and the cold will die. If the word knew this the people who make all the cough & colds medicines would go bankrupt.

I've lived by that advice and beaten many colds.

Try MDMA.

An old man at a coffee shop told me that the thing doctors don't want you to know is that all you need to do to beat any cold is to raise your body temperature by 1/2 a degree and the cold will die. If the word knew this the people who make all the cough & colds medicines would go bankrupt.

I've lived by that advice and beaten many colds.

Try MDMA.

Who's got my heady MDMA?!?!?!

I'm dosing for health, it's okay! :D

What would the doctor do for my pneumonia? (if I had it) I hate going to the doctor and I really don't think they do much good except in emergency situations. I think North Americans are over-medicated.

And I'd rather take MDMA!

Well, if it was(is) pneumonia then MDMA is exactly the answer... I'll stick with the antibiotics and rest...

Right on! Welcome back to the south!

Waterford's great. The view out my front window is beautiful. There's a field of winter wheat, a forest and a little farm house. It's quiet and I get to see sheep every day on my way to work. I like sheep!

Although, with my attention span if I last six months out here I'll be shocked.

I wonder what the future holds....