Jambands.ca

Heroes Thread

Guest Low Roller

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

they stopped using their super powers. the damn show just became like a soap opera and no new characters were developed. kinda got lame in my opinion, just waiting and waiting for the friggin' plot to develop while Claire wrestles with 'life' and such.

Not living up to it's potential is all.

2 cents.

I was close to bailing on the show, but they killed off a few annoying characters and got rid of the confusing and pointless subplots near last season's mid point. Now, with Robert Knepper, aka T-Bag from Prison Break, joining the cast, I'm at least hopeful for a good season of shows.

I am glad I stayed with it because we were going to bail but the last third of season went well, even though I havent really cared for any of the finales but this one was the best of a weak lot.

I hope they can bring back some consistency this fall.

Rescue Me is still my favorite show on the tele. season 5 is fantastic so far while Douglas's favorite is True Blood and season 2 has been bringing it as well.

Heroes is by no means my favourite returning show. Rescue Me is only getting better (and it already is one of the best shows ever), True Blood is fantastic, but for my money, Supernatural beats everything right now as non-conventional dramas go. I haven't seen The Wire... yet.