Jambands.ca

BLIND MELON......

Gr8FuL

i dont know about you but i'm a huge fan of the melon......(thats for you bokonon) anyways i've seen this site www.blindmelonmach2.com for about a year now , they have a new lead singer and some KILLER sample tunes up.... but i've never heard any more about it, no tours, no cd release date nothing.... just wondering if anyone else had checked out the site or knew any more info?? let a fella know if you please.

Cheers

I downloaded the new show but haven't been able to bring myself to put it on. I think the Soup album was excellent but that was 12 years ago so it's hard to say what the new music will be like.

Soup is also my favorite Blind Melon album. There is a fairly ingenious secret song on it. Here's a link on how to do it if you don't already know about it.

http://www.hiddensongs.com/songs/soup-beforeone.php

I consider myself a big Melon fan (own all of the singles, B sides, about 15 shows on cassette and everything out there on cd) and I did not know about the location of that song. Its on a comp I have, but had no idea where it came from. Thanks!

what you never told me about the casettes? hahah thanks to you i got everything out there on cd by them and a hell of alot of others. I wanna thank you for that buzz on weekend years back when you totalley revamped my music collection sean!! i'm still lovin it all today buddy!!

Favorite album is prob Nico. The other two are great, but Nico is definately my favorite.

No question about it. A real glimpse into the genius and what could have been.

Have you seen the DVD? Letters from a Porcupine I believe it's called. Poor Shanon. Jesus is he ever fucked up. Poor guy is just screaming for help but too far gone to get it. It gives me shivers.