Jambands.ca

Smarties question????

Ol'Hickster

I just ran in to this thought While I was eating some Halloween sized boxes of smarties, When I opened the little box and poured them in to my hand I noticed ther was no red ones?!?! So I was puzzeled, What one do I eat last??? after some long thought I decided to save the pink ones for last because they are close to red, but Which ones would you skanks eat last if no red ones were avaliable? Why?

When the box was empty' date=' you'd open one end and then blow into it. It would cause the other end of the box to make a buzzing noise/music[/quote']

::waiting for comment from bokonon::

I've got a box for you to blow, but it's getting kind of tired of the buzzing noise!

'Atta girl! I knew I could count on you!

The missing line is, "Eat that candy-coated chocolate" and the last line starts with "But...".

I can't believe that I know this...

Yup,

Eat that candy coated chocolate

But tell me when I ask

When you eat your smarties

Do you eat the red ones last.

Commercials from the time when you were a kid are all in your brain still ... it's scary. I sing the jingles to the kids when we're shopping sometimes and they think i'm more nuts than normal.

Honey Comb Kid ya ya ya big big bite for a low low price

Sometimes i feel like a nut, sometimes i don't. Almond Joy's got nuts, Mounds don't.

i hate how the smarties box harmonica doesnt work anymore

Damn' date=' i used to love that too.

When the box (regular size smartie box) was empty, you'd open one end and then blow into it. It would cause the other end of the box to make a buzzing noise/music :)

Kids these days are missing out on a lot ![/quote']

I still blow into my box when I finish my smarties in the hope that one day it will come back.