Jambands.ca

MMWs' Not Just For Kids Only

AWeeJig

Ain't it true. I was colouring with my kids last night and we were figuring out some fun things to do. Jack informed me that sometimes he likes to colour "to the music" and how it makes him feel. Jack ROCKS! Boppin' his head and getting into the groove while he draws. A fine sight to see :)

He's totally digging that CGI video of Rush's YYZ lately. He can actually keep good time with it, and that's no easy feat ;)

my little girl got her freak on one day while taking in a sickass Sand

she'd been dancing around to the previous song but when the jammy part of Sand came on, she laid on her back in the kitchen and stared at the ceiling fan with her her going 'round in circles, mouth agape

Edited by Guest
she was 18 months old at the time

my little girl got her freak on one day while taking in a sickass Sand

she'd been dancing around to the previous song but when the jammy part of Sand came on, she laid on her back in the kitchen and stared at the ceiling fan with her her going 'round in circles, mouth agape

who hasnt done that before.

looks like one more gift for kadens stocking this year.

It's funny, the songs my kid likes, cuz usually he pays no attention to them. When he likes one, however, thats it for the next three weeks. When he was a baby, the only song that put him to sleep was Riders on the Storm. Currently, he's been on a , "you make me real" kick by the doors and CCR's "Travellin Band," . Makes me listen to them all the time. Over and over and over again. Also, he absolutely loves Bob Marly. I think Ive heard Buffalo soldier a billion times in the past couple of weeks.

I wonder if he'll warm up to MMW. Should ease him in with Combustication.