Jambands.ca

Tavares?

c-towns

You can drink at OHL games in designated areas, but not in the stands, although you may be able to get away with it in Oshawa.

You better believe it. You can drink right at your seats. 4 sections of the bowl are for family seating and there is no booze but the rest of the rink is a pissfest.

You can drink at OHL games in designated areas' date=' but not in the stands, although you may be able to get away with it in Oshawa.[/quote']

You better believe it. You can drink right at your seats. 4 sections of the bowl are for family seating and there is no booze but the rest of the rink is a pissfest.

I went to a game in Oshawa a couple of years ago - Kingston vs the fucking Generals. The crowd was horrifying.

Taveres is 50% hype.

I dont agree with that. He's going to be a top pick in the draft because his potential upside is huge.

Exactly, just like potenital of almost all the quality power-forwards that get drafted. Few really have staggeringly high junior points numbers. I realize Tavares isn't a power-forward, but the kid has alwasys had a nose for the net. He's also no pussy either.

That kid is definately being hyped up, he didn't look like NHL caliber last night, maybe it was an off game for the guy but I wasn't impressed at all. He did take a horrible dive and stayed on the ice until the ensuing fight was finished, then he got right up and continued his regular shifts, pretty weak.

From the little I've seen, Tavares doesn't play an exciting or flashy style but he still piles up the points. He has the potential to become an elite NHLer, but I doubt he'll ever get Crosby or Ovechkin level attention because of that.