Jambands.ca

Trivial legal question

Velvet

StoneMtn said:

There was once even a case in which a guy was seen masturbating in his own living room through his window' date=' and he was charged cSriminally. I believe he was eventually acquitted, but he was still dragged through the system. (He may even have been convicted, actually.)

[/quote']

No, he got off.

slap on the wrist?

Nope, the monkey ended up with a good spanking! :D

StoneMtn said:

There was once even a case in which a guy was seen masturbating in his own living room through his window' date=' and he was charged cSriminally. I believe he was eventually acquitted, but he was still dragged through the system. (He may even have been convicted, actually.)

[/quote']

No, he got off.

slap on the wrist?

Nope, the monkey ended up with a good spanking! :D

not fare as thats what u call peeping toms

they should be charged, no business looking in someones window

Hypothetically, let's say a Jehovah's Witness or some other religion promoter arrived on your porch with their eight year-old child and rang the doorbell. Let's say you answer the door and say in a calm tone, "Get the fuck off my gawd-damned porch right fucking now and don't come back, you assholes."*

Have you broken any laws?

*No, I have not done this.

I did this years ago. I was sleeping in one morning (about 10am) because I didn't have any classes at that time. A Jehovah's Witness came to the door with his approx 18 year old son.

He rang the door-bell once, I ignored it. He rang the door-bell again, and again I ignored it. Then all of a sudden I hear ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, one right after another which just pushed me right over the edge. There is never any reason to do that when you are going door to door.

I opened my window which was right above the front door and starting screaming every obscenity at them at the top of my lungs.

They never came back after that and btw there was a kingdon hall located less then a kilometer away. They would hit all the other houses on the street at least once a week but would avoid mine like the plague. :D

They come around here and I told them flat out do not EVER come to my door and they haven't been back since. This is the ONLY religion I hate and it's only because the bug the sh*t out of everyone at home for no good reason.