Jambands.ca

Drunken Dougler Post

Douglas

I am only concerned as I quote...

"I just nosomewhow got the bold thing goin on and I can't backspace cuz that's the rule so tjhe rest will be bold...sooo....sunday, nice stuff and tdrunk. work on mondya blah blah blha...still bold, eh?"

It's been awhile and I feel like I've been in a fog for years. It's lifting these days and Lynn's in town.

Some friends are going up the Sunshine Coast to party with Papa Josh this weekend.

There may be space in the car for another couple of people.

It's already Thursday...I think it'd be great to get her out of the city if she's into it.

Does anybody want to pass the vibe onto Lynn?

"Papa Josh is a seasoned funk, jazz and r&b guitarist with a powerful voice and an instinct for making music feel good. His new solo show features rhythm guitar loops and spontaneous percussion performed in the moment and layered into the groove by Papa's magic disco machine. The sound is all Josh and it all happens live, but it is indeed "the machine" that grants Papa Josh the freedom to launch into blistering guitar explorations and maintain a one-man-only dance party. This is a one of a kind show. It's sweaty, dance inspired, turn you on and keep you moving kind of music. It is the flame that keeps burning when the world turns cold. *** Papa Josh has performed with Arturo Sandoval, Garaj Mahal, Jeff Sipe (Aquarium Resuce Unit, Leftover Salmon), Bryan Jordan (Karl Denson), Frank Wess, Alonzo "Pookie" Johnson, John Staton (Karl Denson), Fareed Haque, and Dan Nimmer (Wynton Marsalis) and he has opened for Spearhead, Karl Denson, Robert Walter, The Isley Brothers, Liquid Soul, Oteil Burbridge, George Porter and more while touring the US and Canada with San Francisco's progressive funk-rock unit, Global Funk."

I think Lynns too drunk and busy barfing on her key board Boldy.

Sunshine coast must be beautifull...I can't believe I never made it there when I lived near by! Actually I have seen plenty of pictures...STUNNING! Enjoy your trip! So nice of you to offer space in the car...mabey don't be so nice mister. :) Go enjoy the sunshine coast you lucky fuck! :)

I need rehab now...

slept for 12 hours last night, and now I am wired. I sure was glad to not get that phone call today telling me that I had to drive to Montreal for the week....don't think I could have done it!

Sorry YT...my week was packed solid with plans, and we didn't even get to do everything we planned. And the bold reference had absolutely nothing to do with you. bold font was all it was. Thanks for the invite for the weekend. Hope you had fun.

So here I am, after 4 loads of laundry and 4 beers, trying to tire myself out to get to sleep. After all, it's only 7pm in my head. 6am is gonna suck tomorrow.