Jambands.ca

The Ohio State Buckeyes

Whitey

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you've decided to show your face after what happened last week.

Yeah, it goes without saying that Alabama or LSU will be the other team in national championship game. They both are disgustingly good but Alabama hosts LSU this year so unfortunately I think it'll be the Crimson Tide but I hope it isn't.

I don't think Clemson has a snowballs chance in hell of getting the call for the big game. They would need some loses in some other conferences to begin with (including Boise, Stanford and Wisconsin with that cream puff schedule), it's the ACC after all, and their starting QB went down today with a bad hip injury. With games at Georgia Tech and South Carolina I think they'll be a one loss team at best.

Also........

Ho Ho Ho. OSU is looking a lot like OSU with that defence and ground game and Nebraska is looking like ...... you know what, I'm not jinxing this.

seriously Sloth, dont jinx it cause the Huskers look like poo poo. Martinez isa not a starting QB. Start him at RB and its a whole new ballgame.

I hear ya with Alabama but hell if Oklahoma isnt playing some good ball right now too.

I see your point with Clemson, its all about the schedule but they are playing some great football.

FUCK! T down OS.

Gonna go back to the hockey pool thread where im leading the league. :)

Edited by Guest

Nope... he's an RB disguised as a QB.

All seriousness, that is Nebraska running football... go back to the 71 team that was named the best college football team of all time by the Sporting News and they were ALL run.

Go Huskers!

edit to add... to qualify, last season when the offense wasnt moving in the Big 12 Championship game they had Burkhead take the snaps and he moved the ball more than Martinez did all game...

all it says is this team can run... and should run.

Edited by Guest

speaking of... Whitey's been pretty quiet. :)

It was the long weekend. As for the Buckeyes, win or lose this season is not bringing me any joy. Bauserman is terrible. He was not suppose to see the field this year.

I hope that the Bucks do not see anymore sanctions because it feels as though we have been punished enough this season.

There is only one way to achieve any kind of joy this year ... beat Michigan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^this.

Word for word i couldnt have said it better myself Sloth!

There are some great Bowl matchups though in the BCS. Thisll scratching my head where Michigan ended up. Not bad jumping ahead of Mich St even though they didnt make teh Big Ten championship which was an AWESOME game! Oregon vs Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl is gonna be a good one... tough pick but i think i like Oregon. Its tough to bet against Monte Ball and Russell Wilson.

• 2 weeks later...

Old news I know, but I have not been on here for a while.

Urban "fuckin" Meyer!!!!! Oh yeah!!!

Michigan, Nebraska and all the other red-headed step children of the Big 10 better enjoy this down time for the Bucks because u know good things are ahead.

I am expecting at least one of these:

m-8194.jpg

Sloth, you know he is going to be bring a lot SEC talent to the Big Ten.

Edited by Guest