Jambands.ca

The Ohio State Buckeyes

Whitey

It felt like OSU might have got back into if they'd had another quarter to play but oh well. I was struck by how un-excited a lot of the LSU players seemed after the win, in stark contrast to the World Juniors celebration on Saturday. It took the joy out of seeing LSU win.

They were probably just tired out from their celebrations in the locker room during half time.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I made it to the Michigan home opener again last weekend (2nd year in a row) and man do those amerrcans go over the top considering the economic poo pile Michigan finds itself in.

Last year was crazier as I arrived early and tail-gated all day and Michigan ended up losing (bittersweet for me as I really don't follow college ball). This year time was of the essence as I made it to the lot with less than an hour before kick-off, needless to say, chugging that half a 40 of whiskey lit me up on the inside.

Fighter jets, fireworks and 113 090 people made for a spectacle of an event and not being able to buy booze at a college game with that many people is odd to me also, so with some careful positioning the other half of the 40 was snuck in.

Michigan ended up winning fairly easily with a (what I found) boring rush filled game.

Hands down the most epic "wave" I've ever seen at a sporting event.

I'll go again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no love for Ohio State but that was one hell of a day for Terrelle Pryor. Throws four TDs, runs for one and catches one while going 20 for 26 with 224 yards. Nuts.

Arkansas game was a heartbreaker. I really want Bama or OSU to drop a game so Boise State gets their chance. (but I've got to admit I hate that blue field, hard on the eyes).

The real season begins this weekend. Conference games begin. Hopefully we will see some more competitive games.

I am looking forward to seeing #1 Alabama vs #7 Florida on Saturday night. (Sloth, maybe we both get our wish and Florida can knock off Alabama).

Bucks play Illinois.

Go Bucks!

I think Florida ranking 7th might be a little too high. I also don't think McElroy will be throwing uncharacteristic picks at home like he did in Arkansas but fingers crossed, I hope Bama loses. Then again seeing Urban Meyer cry on the sidelines wouldn't be all that bad either.

Illinois should be terrified at this point. They'll get destroyed.