464 Spadina Ave.

Toronto, ON

$ TBA

looking for support!! nufunkconcerts@gmail.com

BIO:

l_400a24244e1b8e6f2e90f8347dbc8ca0.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/wolffandtuba

http://www.wolffandtuba.com

I know there are a lot of Wolf-bands out there but I decided that Wolff is my name and I'm keepin' it. I've been planning this project and making albums for a while but it has just now come to fruition as a complete entity unto itself. I previously played in some bands out of Austin, Texas where I used to live, one of which was called Drums and Tuba and for a while there we were playing well over two hundred shows a year. This fall I've been hiding in my apartment and working on being able to pull this solo act off live. The concept I'm working with is that all the sounds are generated by, with, and through the tuba itself with the help of numerous guitar pedals and other sundry looping devices. Singing is through the tuba. Percussion is banging on the tuba. You get the picture. And by the way, there's no need to be afraid. It's not nearly as scary as it sounds. In any case, it's time to get out of the east village and bring the tuba to the people...

I remember when they were last in Ottawa. It was fucking great to see them at Maverick's but a pipe in the ceiling started leaking on the really expensive digital mixers and shit they had with them so they quickly covered everything up and ended the show.

that was too bad. It was wicked while it lasted.

• 2 weeks later...