Jambands.ca

Big Week in Reality TV land!

gentlemonkey

quote:

Originally posted by ollie:

>

And oh my god, how could I forget about Temptation Island? We're right in the middle of season 3! Horrible show on so many levels. But then, that's why I like it.

Hey, I'm surprised that you don't have those upper level cable channels, so you can get Temptation Island UK and Australia [Wink]

My abiding memory of Temptation Island (not that I actually watched it) was from the first season with the dippy blonde with the braided hair who was frenching some hunky guy in the jacuzzi and then said she had no idea why her bf was upset ... a guy another board from Atlanta (her home town) said she was a fairly typical example of Atlanta womanhood .

RnB

resisted the siren call of Reality TV up until the last part of last season of American Idol

I am on Terrapin Station Island right now, and losing my shit.

I tells ya, bet on me to win. These fuggers aint going to make it, they are losing their shit more than I am. You should see them!

Thank gosh the Sloth aint here. I dont hold a candle to him. My ace in the hole is the Dark Star coming up on 03-29-90 (Branford Marsalis's first appearance)

Sally will be asleep in no time, and greasemonkey is either going over the balcony or through the front door.

Screaming.................

(Now THAT is an idea for a Reality Show)

For those of you that watched Can-Idol. You know that funny-dorky correspondant Jon Dore?

I used to do improv with him. He was an actor and I played piano to the sketches (a la "Who's Line is it anyway"). You may have recognised him from Daytime of Roger cable 22 as well.

Archived