Jambands.ca

Go Jays Go 2008 - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they sure do Jaimoe... holy shit.. it was ugly tonight.

strolled up to the box office just under an hr before the game and for 9 dollars was 5th row 500 level right behind the plate... some people might not like it up top but its a great view and for 9 dollars who cares...

Doc threw a great game... was let down a wee bit by Stairs in left and by the bats in general... too many people stranded on 2nd or 3rd... good times though...the 500 level definitely is for the loonies this year!

O.K, seriously, its time for Gibbons to get tthe boot. I dont care what anyone says, and Im sure you'll say it- but for fucksakes, shake it up a little Ricciardi. If not, Ricciardi has to go.

I realize were in Toronto and when push comes to shove every player is monumental to the success of the team, but the rest of the sports world operates differently. You make changes when you dont succeed, and mediocrity is not success.

anyone else concerned by halladay's innings so far this year? at this rate, they're gonna burn him out by june. sure, he's in his prime, but no one is invincible.

there's no reason he should be throwing complete games and losing 4-1. thats why you have a bullpen, and they're gonna need him to actually hang on to leads at some point this season.

anyone else concerned by halladay's innings so far this year? at this rate, they're gonna burn him out by june. sure, he's in his prime, but no one is invincible.

there's no reason he should be throwing complete games and losing 4-1. thats why you have a bullpen, and they're gonna need him to actually hang on to leads at some point this season.

I think they burned a lot of their relievers the night before so the pen needed a break...I wouldn't worry about Halladay, the guy is consistently a horse over his career. His injuries are usually fluke (appendicitis or whatever last year and then the broken leg)

anyone else concerned by halladay's innings so far this year? at this rate' date=' they're gonna burn him out by june. sure, he's in his prime, but no one is invincible.

there's no reason he should be throwing complete games and losing 4-1. thats why you have a bullpen, and they're gonna need him to actually hang on to leads at some point this season.[/quote']

I think they burned a lot of their relievers the night before so the pen needed a break...I wouldn't worry about Halladay, the guy is consistently a horse over his career. His injuries are usually fluke (appendicitis or whatever last year and then the broken leg)

His pitch count was still at the "acceptable" level for both CG's. He won't get burned-out since he's never been burned-out in his career.

The bullpen sucks right now too.