Jambands.ca

March 29.Collingwood.eye(i): The Chameleon Project,Peter Project &Escalate

allison

Thank you, thank you to all who travelled from far and wide for this event...I was really taken aback by the response to it!!

Kind of strange to run an art opening in the dark for an hour...and fuck was the place packed,you couldn't even move...but so glad we made that decision and stuck with it!

The Chameleon Project's new tracks are fantastic...if you can go DON'T miss the c.d release this Friday at Revival!Thanks to Josh,Tyrone and Snappy (and Jay of course!) Looking forward to having you guys back soon!

Escalate are so amazing...flawless.New c.d coming from these guys soon.I can't believe this band flies under the radar of most people.

Thanks to hippyrastachild,sarahbelle, devaki and angel for fire dancing.So funny to see the mayor of Collingwood at a fire spinning,painted ladies, Chameleon Project show!!

Thanks to tree troll,sarahbelle and devaki for lending up their skin for Melissa to paint..you guys looked beautiful...maybe celticwolfsun can post some pics.

Thanks to celticwolfsun for taking pic's all night.She'll have a full page spread of pic's of the event in the upcoming Collingwood Life and Pictorial issue.

Thanks to Gisto (love him..such an interesting guy) and Melissa (who brought the hungover rockstar archetype to Collingwood..CIUT fundraiser the night prior went a little too well..along with her amazing art)

So many people to thank..the other eye(i) artists for sure,Bucky(Shawn) from Blobject for providing equipment and set up, the venue owners, Brent for putting up with my hecticness,Maria from Fuzzy Logic recordings,Low Rain for her helping hands, Large Marge and Vanagon Scott for making the trip,Michelle from Fairies Pjamas for helping ferry some stuff between venues..on and on.

Check out Peter Project if you ever get the chance...30 tight minutes of the most amazing use of equipment and beats you've ever seen..rockin the commodore 64!!