Jambands.ca

Van Halen tour postponed.

Esau.

nothing wrong with feeling that way, its just the arguments are like a civ.

van halen, to be fair, never really stopped touring either. sure, DLR wasnt along for the entire ride, but dont forget he also had a solo career and a vegas thing - so he was still "performing".

phil still plays songs from before van halen was even a band.

no water is being held anywhere.

im not a van halen fan, thats why i wouldnt go see them. riding the microphone may be lame, but no lamer than when i saw peter criss point a drumstick at me as some sort of wild-ass 3-D effect.

i love david lee for being a nutjob but not so much eddie van for the same reasons.

fuck, i hope my coffee is ready...

By the way, should I pass on Phil Lesh at Langerado?

If you divide the price of your ticket by the number of performers for Langerado, how much are you paying for Phil? Is Phil Lesh playing a stadium tour with themselves as headliners and only an opening act or two?

BTW: If you're looking for consistency with me, you're not going to find it, so stop trying. I'm all over the fucking place but the last thing I do is take myself seriously, and I have fun and like to provoke from time to time. I certainly have not attained the title of "Mr." Not around here anyway, in other places where I use my real name, maybe. But thanks anyway.

Edited by Guest