Jambands.ca

Dear Winter

scottieking

Dear Winter,

Thanks for keeping your shitty mess over in North America. We've got enough to deal with over here without your snowstorms and sub-zero temperatures.

I'll be thankful for this year's respite by spending time at the little beach beside my office next week...

2325368336_bac00c2851.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to shovel snow off of the lower roof of our house today just to stop thinking about the 2-3 feet that had accumulated. Wanna know how I got up? Our ladder was buried in snow, I couldn't get out the window in the upstairs room because the snow was so high there, so I just walked on the snow piled up in our backyard and pulled myself up.

Dear Winter,

you are so last season!

I just bought a pair of sexy, strappy sandals, and YOU, winter, are cramping my style. Hit the road, biotch...and um, just go ahead and let the door hit your ass on the way out!

See you on the fashion runways and ski hills in about 8 months, when you finally have something new and fresh to offer. For now, I'm tired of your repetitive and bland colour schemes.

Anyone got a snowblower for me for next winter?

did you move to a place where snow falls or something? i thought you were in toronto.

Nope, i'm a little further west in Oakville. Been getting a little bit more here as we're closer to that snow belt that rips through Buffalo/Hamilton :) We've driven home and literally hit a wall of snow a couple of times when we get to the edge of Mississauga and Oakville :P

Hey, if I can get a snowblower it will ensure that it won't snow much anymore :)

Dear Winter,

It's over. Please believe me when I tell you it's not you. It's me. I've started seeing someone else named Spring and I can see myself being with Spring for quite some time. You and I had some good times, and I will always remember you. You've truly been one of the best. But, I have to move on. I need to live my life. You can stay for the night, but please don't come around again.

PT

hehe

i did some looking yesterday - Ottawa had enough snow on Dec 31 to break Toronto's all time record (207 cm). Ottawa averages 235 cm, more than Toronto's record.

Quebec City and a lot of the maritimes are probably smashing ottawa's totals for the year.

we have 17.4 cm to go, to tie the record.