Jambands.ca

Playoff pool?

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be rooting for the Habs in the playoffs and it doesn't bother me one little bit

That's enough to make me drop out.

I'm out as well.

Dang' date=' didn't know you guys give up so easily!

Leaves fans rooting for the Habs in the playoffs. You guys never cease to amaze me.

You obviously don't realize that I grew up a Habs fan in Toronto and went to more games at the old Forum than games at MLG. You won't catch me slaggin' the Habs ...

My childhood hockey hero ... numero dix ...

lafleur.jpg

Pick a team dude!

It'd be like picking a parent to go with in a divorce!

So, when did it become a rule that you can't root for more than one team? Fuck, the Sens were trying to brainwash the entire nation last year that they were "Canada's Team" and that it was unpatriotic to cheer for the Canadian-stacked Ducks!

Don't bother me none, I'll continue to support the Habs.

Picking a provisional team to root for once yours is knocked out of the playoffs is one thing. Actively rooting for two teams, that are rivals to boot, is cheating.

Admittedly, it was easier back in tha day. Now they play each other so freakin much it's just annoying. For the sake of this forum I've always felt it better to side with the Lafs, but when push comes to shove, it's Les Brah's so to speak.

We've all heard your song and dance before Kev. I'm sorry, but you just can't cheer for both Montreal and Toronto. There are rules.

It’s one thing to like watching a team, but it’s quite another thing to actively cheer for a team.

I can't believe I had to type that out for you.