Jambands.ca

Leonard Cohen to tour

bradm

fwiw, they have added a 3rd Leonard Cohen show at the Sony Centre.

they have also added a show at Hamilton Place and lookie lookie, tickets are $80 to $85, not $250. Another show in Kitchener's Center in the Square will be announced soon as well.

the price of the Toronto shows has been getting a lot a buzz in the industry and a lot of promoters are quite upset by the blatant gouge.

yes yes...TORONTO is the epicentre,

so of course that is where the tour will begin. for those who might want to check out his 'PREVIOUS[color:black]' tour....

- May 12-13, Halifax, Rebecca Cohn Auditorium.

- May 18, Charlottetown, Confederation Centre.

- May 20, Glace Bay, N.S., Savoy Theatre.

- May 23, Moncton, N.B., Capitol Theatre.

- May 26, St. John's, Holy Heart Theatre.

- May 30, Saguenay, Que., Auditorium Dufour.

- June 2, Kitchener, Ont., Centre in the Square.

Edited by Guest

I got the cheapest tickets for Leonard Cohen on Friday June 6, I'll be sitting in the last row of the venue BALC11 ROW ZZ SEATS 77-78.

Since I go to 60 plus shows a year all around North America and now across the Atlantic Ocean, when I'm able I often get the cheaper tickets for artists so I am able to go to more shows.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cohen for the first time, after seeing Stevie Wonder last year Cohen became the number one person on my wish list of who I haven't seen yet live.

Peace,

Tim

yes yes...TORONTO is the epicentre,

so of course that is where the tour will begin. for those who might want to check out his 'PREVIOUS[color:black]' tour....

- May 12-13, Halifax, Rebecca Cohn Auditorium.

- May 18, Charlottetown, Confederation Centre.

- May 20, Glace Bay, N.S., Savoy Theatre.

- May 23, Moncton, N.B., Capitol Theatre.

- May 26, St. John's, Holy Heart Theatre.

- May 30, Saguenay, Que., Auditorium Dufour.

- June 2, Kitchener, Ont., Centre in the Square.

hehehe

Wow, I didn't get TO tickets simply because I don't have the money, but the Kitchener show is on my birthday and literally 5 minutes from my house...I think I was meant to go...and the Centre in the Square is pretty famous for its acoustics. I think this may be a hard ticket though...i believe the Centre's capacity is around 2000.

I think this may be a hard ticket though...i believe the Centre's capacity is around 2000.

let's hope the city learned its lesson during the Elton John ticket fiasco at the Aud and will make an effort to hold back a few more tickets this time for local walk-up sales when released. very few KW people got in to see Elton.

Presale for Hamilton tomorrow (Wed) if anyone's interested. Here are the details:

LEONARD-COHEN-LADY.JPG

LEONARD COHEN

Tuesday, June 3 at 8:00 p.m.

Hamilton Place

Pre-Sale: Wednesday, March 19th

10 a.m.-10 p.m.

http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.ca/track?type=click&mailingid=14424377&messageid=14405027&databaseid=DATABASEID&serial=12058558407593&emailid=kanadakev@sympatico.ca&userid=462660227&extra=&&&http://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/492v7b

Password: HECFI

Public On Sale: Thursday, March 20th

at 10 a.m.

thanks for the link, Mr. P. :) the regular release for Hamilton Place is today as well.

something must be going on with the Toronto tickets. yesterday I could easily pull close tix for the 3rd show (@ $250 per). now, all three TO shows are supposedly sold out on TM. i dont believe it. you can still "bid" on some tickets via TM (above face, naturally).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...