Jambands.ca

Sens @ Habs - March 13, 2008

Booche

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries guys, I've already given the Habs the kiss of death by starting Price tonight in my keeper pool. If there's a shutout to be had, you know Price was on my bench. If there's a blow-out in the works, Price is always activated.

The leafs were way better than the Habs over the past decade... if you live in glass houses... you shouldn't throw stoned.

Atleast we have some hardware, and way more division championships over the last decade... turd. :P

Yet, no Cups so it all means...

NOTHING!!!!

Go Habs!!!!

Welcome to your Buckner years.

have ottawa fans sunk so low?

Apparently they have when you consider how perfectly that imagery works inside the Ottawa goal for the past decade of Playoff ineptitude.

If I bragged like a Sens fan I would consistently remind people how the Oakland Raiders went to the SuperBowl in 2002. But in reality, they got steam rolled by a better team and have nothing to show for it. It was a wasted opportunity and a chockfest. Nothing more, nothing less.

If I bragged like a Sens fan I would consistently remind people how the Oakland Raiders went to the SuperBowl in 2002. In reality, they got steam rolled by a better team and have nothing to show for it. It was a wasted opportunity and a chockfest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Or you could grumble like a Leafs fan writer and...

Edited by Guest

It was a wasted opportunity and a chockfest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sucks that the Sens didn't win the cup, but they A) made the playoffs B) kicked some ass and C) made it to the final.

Calgary, Edmonton, and Ottawa have done it lately. Time will tell if the Habs decide to show up or not.

What's a chockfest?

I still know a Leafs fan that thinks it was a bigger deal the Leafs made the Semi-Finals two years in a row. I believe 93 and 94 then when the Habs won the Cup in 93.

I just don't think that way. There is ONE winner and only ONE team with bragging rights each year.